Creating a lifestyle, one vibe at a time…
Artistic appreciation and innovation. Ambition + Gratitude + Patience = GVO
"Onboarding into web3" is vague because most people get into web3 to make money as opposed to being a contributor. We're creating a path for people to become contributors.
“I believe blockchains, DeFi, DAOs, even NFTs are on their meta-level primarily tools for scaling coordination - not only of capital but also minds. The biggest reason we humans rule the Earth and send rockets to Mars is that we are super-coordinating creatures, with advanced coordination tools such as language, memes, social conventions (gm), finance, law...and now crypto. I believe, at least for you anon, that peak coordination is to have a tribe you are genuinely part of and a close-knit group of frens you have been through thick and thin, share the same values, and can 100% rely both on their honesty and skills. Best adventure is shared adventure” Fiskantes.
Debunk the myths about the (wobbly) road to success and happiness in work and life, through stories, research, and the lessons we learned ourselves, sometimes the hard way. Our hope is that we can inspire you to carve your own path and pursue your own dreams. We want to encourage young, or not so young, people to explore their full potential, fearlessly and with optimism.
The most radical thing you can do is live joyfully in service of the people around you.
- Have time for friends & family
- Live by the sea/mountains
- Research new opportunities in web3
- Talk to smart people and share ideas
- Travel the world & express creativity
Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do. — Steve Jobs, 1997.
- Be creative and resourceful.
- Embrace and drive change.
- Celebrate and enjoy the journey.
- We value our people and reward their performance.
- Deliver WOW through UX.
- Create fun and a little weirdness.
- Be adventurous, creative, and open-minded.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Build open and honest relationships with communication.
- Build a positive team and family spirit.
- Do more with less.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Be humble.
- Push yourselves and push others.
- Stretch the possible.
Above all, pick the most impactful thing you can do today and focus on that single task. ENJOY
- Know what you want.
- Understand what it takes.
- Do the work. Day in. Day out
- Build the right circle.
- Never stop learning.
- If you win, I win.
How do we come up with new ideas?
- Solve our own problems
- Follow our curiosity
- Double down on what's working
- Pay attention to paradigm shifts
- Brainstorm with frens