IRL Wine Tasting
wine labels featuring NFT artwork
Private Wine Club Channel on Discord 6-Bottle allocation when NFT minted Access to purchase wine from our collection Access to VIP tastings with our winemaker Access to private events in Bordeaux
The origins of wine-making in Greece go back 6,500 years and evidence suggesting wine production confirms that Greece is home to the second oldest known grape wine remnants discovered in the world and the world's earliest evidence of crushed grapes.
NFTs offer an incorruptible digital ledger of transactions. They can be applied to any tangible asset: art, watches, yachts – or wine. NFTs come with certificates of ownership and authenticity.
We are sourcing some of the world's best wines, bottling them, and wrapping them with stunning art, and QR code linking to the NFT. We will assign production of 6 bottles of wine, that will be cased and stored for the owner within our vaulted cellars in Bordeaux. We will list a private sale to buy your NFT ( 1 case of wine).
Project Champion: Niki.
Challenges: Set out a 3-day wine tour in Bordeaux, where we selected the partners to create this GVO Wine Cellar Collection. Commission artist for the custom label. Start with a very limited edition and bootstrap with the first collection. The first wine tasting day will be on the chartered GVO Yacht near the brand new wine museum of Bordeaux.
When is the drop?
We are always encouraged and inspired by our collectors and we want them to have the exclusive most accessible opportunity for this drop. Odyssey and GVO Mint Pass NFTs holders will be able to buy within the first 48 hours of pre-sale. Token holders snapshot will be taken 24 hours before the drop. Pre-sale prices will be discounted by 33%.
- We hope to have onboarded our first 99 Captains of Industry.
- This would be 1 barrel of wine, with its own vintage and provenance.
- When we hit 99 NFT sales, we lock off the 1st Genesis barrel and prepare for barrel 2.
- Bottling of the Genesis barrel commences.
- Generation 2 hits the shelves (updated design and a different wine).
- We will be dropping a Legendary GVO bottle to the holders of the Genesis NFTs.
- Our GVO merch store opens its doors to the public.
- There is mention of Vinyards, Yachts, and much more.
- Santa’s coming to town with a special festive vintage for all by Xmass Yves
- GVO Champagne Edition is to be announced.
- Boekenhoutskloof 2008
- Delaire Graff Reserve 2008
- Kanonkop 2007
- Klein Constantia 2008
- Kleine Zalze Family Reserve 2007
- Le Riche CWG Auction Reserve 2007
- Meerlust 2008
- Newton Johnson Domaine 2009
- Beyerskloof Diesel 2008
- Boschendal Cecil John Reserve 2008
- De Trafford 2008 (Red Wine of the Year)
- Eagles’ Nest 2008
- Haskell Pillars 2008
- Rijk’s Private Cellar 2005
- Saxenburg Select Limited Release 2006
- Shannon Mount Bullet 2008
- Ernie Els Signature 2007
- Graham Beck Ad Honorem 2007
- Hartenberg The Mackenzie Cabernet Sauvignon-Merlot 2007
- Nederburg Ingenuity Red 2007
- Reyneke Reserve Red 2008
- Spier Frans K. Smit 2006
- Vergelegen Red 2005
- Groot Constantia Gouverneurs 2009
- Julien Schaal 2009
- Mulderbosch 2008
- Rustenberg Five Soldiers 2008
- Botanica 2009
- StellenRust ‘45’ Barrel Fermented 2009
- Graham Beck Pheasants’ Run 2010
- Klein Constantia Perdeblokke 2009
- Kleine Zalze Family Reserve 2009
- The Berrio 2009
- Zevenwacht 360° 2009
- Cape Point Isliedh 2009
- Hermanuspietersfontein Die Bartho 2009
- Lammershoek Roulette Blanc 2009
- Nederburg Ingenuity White 2009
- Nederburg Sauvignon Blanc-Chardonnay Private Bin D253 2009
- Rall White 2009
- Sadie Family Palladius 2009
- Steenberg Magna Carta 2009
- Steenberg CWG Auction Reserve The Magus 2009
- Strandveld Adamastor 2009
- Tokara Director’s Reserve White 2009